Header Ads

Mobile Category

Mourinho will improve me – Pogba

Manchester United’s £89m new signing Paul Pogba is already looking forward to working with the Reds head coach Jose Mourinho who believes the France international could be “the heart of the club” for the next decade.
Pogba returned to Old Trafford after four years away for a world-record £89m transfer from Juventus, having left United for the Ol Lady of Turin for £1.5m in 2012.

Pogba who has signed a five-year deal with the Jose Mourinho led side in an interview after completing the move revealed that conversations with national team colleague Raphael Varane and Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata – who was on loan at Juventus last season – left him in no doubt Mourinho is the right man to help his career flourish.
“First of all, I spoke with a lot of players when he was at Madrid. I spoke with (Alvaro) Morata, (Raphael) Varane – and they all told me that he is a coach for me, he will make me improve a lot, because he makes you work harder.
“I feel this. I spoke with him a few times and he gave me energy and positivity. So I was thinking: ‘why not?’ I’m sure he can make me improve and make me a better player and a better person.”
Before his departure in 2012, Pogba who helped the club’s U18 side to FA Youth Cup glory in 2011 made seven senior appearances during his first spell at United.
Mancehster United will pay the Italian champions 105m euros for Pogba, plus five million euros (£4.5m) in performance-related bonuses, and other costs, including five million euros if Pogba signs a new contract.

No comments

We love comments please drop your comment

Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.